Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: 2016 game on

Awesome, thanks for the intel!

Perfect description by Ride. It is cool enough the next three nights for the snow to set up and the groomers to patch together what may be needed.

I assume mud season is over? How is the Gap?

Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    I'm thinking I'm probably done as well and am also at 28 days (although only 27 at sugarbush). I'd love to make it back up for a real warm sunny spring day, but just not sure if it will be doable and/or worth it.
    The forecast for this weekend is too perfect...I've changed my mind and am now heading up tomorrow after work to ski Saturday. I'll probably skip Sunday though and just drive home in the morning.

Great day on Saturday. I believe I'm now officially done with 28 days at Sugarbush (and 1 at Plattekill) this season. The Stein's Challenge was a lot of fun on Saturday and I'm glad I decided last minute to enter.

IMG_9444.jpg

[QUOTE=cdskier;226604]Great day on Saturday. I believe I'm now officially done with 28 days at Sugarbush (and 1 at Plattekill) this season. The Stein's Challenge was a lot of fun on Saturday and I'm glad I decided last

Thanks for sharing. It was a great weekend. Warmth and some rain tonight will be taking away some trails. Will try to keep patching lower parts of Ripcord and Upper Grinder to keep them going. A lot of snow up high still and Downspout and runout to the bottom are holding up well. Stein's and Spring Fling are as well and will be grooming Upper Snowball to keep a route down. Fingers crossed for May 1st.

Going to be a nice day today. Temps just right. Good way to end the season. I refuse to end with a rainy day!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Thanks everyone for your support this winter. Day 153 sort of summed up the winter. After a great day. - it rained! However, every low snow year since Sugarbush has been open, a good snow year followed. Keep the faith!

I hope you did not loose to much money this year. I am curious though how much money comes from season passes, quad packs, and rentals before the season starts vs during the season its self. It seems very few people use regular day tickets.

Anyone know what the reason is for the big pile of snow pushed up at the bottom of the Heaven's Gate chair? It wasn't there on Sunday when I looked at the webcam from the app on my iphone, but then showed up sometime on Monday (or maybe really late on Sunday).

Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    Anyone know what the reason is for the big pile of snow pushed up at the bottom of the Heaven's Gate chair? It wasn't there on Sunday when I looked at the webcam from the app on my iphone, but then showed up sometime on Monday (or maybe really late on Sunday).
    They clear snow off the fire roads so as to accelerate when they can be used by regular vehicles. They do it at mt Ellen too once it closes.

Quote Originally Posted by Benski View Post
    I hope you did not loose to much money this year. I am curious though how much money comes from season passes, quad packs, and rentals before the season starts vs during the season its self. It seems very few people use regular day tickets.
    I think win Said earlier this season that 55-60% of skier visits are from pass holders.

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2 View Post
    They clear snow off the fire roads so as to accelerate when they can be used by regular vehicles. They do it at mt Ellen too once it closes.
    Ahh...Thanks! I've seen that at ME too in the past at the end of the season and always wondered what the purpose was.