Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 game on

Don't forget '08. Winter did not really begin until early Februsry. Then the Holiday storms. Keep the faith. Roger Hill sees the trend changing on Thursday of next week after another rain event in Wednesday. Keep the faith. There are three months remaining.

Now that is the definition of small world. How on earth did you get to figuring out that connection. LOL He is from my past world over 12 years ago.
    Skiing out west is good right now which usually means that we are not here in NE. Glad to hear people are get the goods man.

Quote Originally Posted by pinnoke View Post
    Attachment 302 (not sure why rotated pic...sorry) I've been as lucky as gostan and am now on my second western trip of the season...CO in December and UT right now. Deer Valley yesterday (you can see how many people I needed to share the snow with) and Powder today. BTW, SemiPro says hello...met him in the base lodge during apres beer consumption! So much snow here, with more on the way for my final two days (unless I get snowed in, for more)!
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Now that is the definition of small world. How on earth did you get to figuring out that connection. LOL He is from my past world over 12 years ago.
    Skiing out west is good right now which usually means that we are not here in NE. Glad to hear people are get the goods man.
    I overheard him telling an SLC friend that he was with about the MRG single chair, and chimed in. Now, I'm going to have to seek you out in GHL or ME...when I return from Utah after our last (pow) day at Solitude (note to goStan) tomorrow! OK...about to head out for some weak Utah beer...

I sure hope Josh is right! This season is still young so I'm going to continue to believe we will get snow at some point.

Skiing today was pretty darn good. Even ventured into the woods. Snow as good.

The woods are terrible, please stay out of them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spin out to lower fis was my pick of the day. The runout at the bottom needs snow though. The last section is a bit rough right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mountainsider View Post
    The woods are terrible, please stay out of them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    FYI-the upper entrance to emerald forest is damn near impassable. Couple of trees down with root balls ripped out of the ground. I had to get off my skis and hike it. Doubt even a reasonable snowpack will make a difference..

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2 View Post
    FYI-the upper entrance to emerald forest is damn near impassable. Couple of trees down with root balls ripped out of the ground. I had to get off my skis and hike it. Doubt even a reasonable snowpack will make a difference..
    Are you talking about the main entrance or your traverse which most people don't use.

Ya Howie. That is some challenging skiing. Funny how tough things are with only 1 foot of snow. LOL Almost killed myself this weekend a couple of times. We need 2 + feet. I don't care what people are saying. We went to Ben's place Saturday night for Lisa's 50th Bday party and skied Killington. They have blown a ridiculous amount of snow. Conditions were Great and really no one there on Sunday. Kind of Odd. He says hi. I hope you are right about the weather. After Wednesday we are going to need it.

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2 View Post
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Super ripe today ,all natural trails closed ,no hg due to wind going to lock up any minute. Great afternoon with Wendal and scot ripping corn like crisp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought the mtn was surprisingly busy this weekend. Was it me?

Think the new valley house lift is working like a charm. Tons of traffic on snowball

Thought the mtn was surprisingly busy this weekend. Was it me?

Think the new valley house lift is working like a charm. Tons of traffic on snowball