I guess I'm kind of surprised that the early season route T2B hasn't been entirely covered by towers. That's probably not possible on many of the narrower areas of Jester, but I'd think it should be a no brainer for everywhere below the S turns above Allyn's Lodge down to the base. the efficiency point is spot on - with snowmaking windows in the early season shorter by definition, it seems silly to have to waste a shift of labor on moving the equipment from place to place. That's less of a concern for some of the secondary/tertiary snowmaking priorities like Lower OG, Racer's Edge or Sleeper Chute, but should be top of the list for the first 2-3 T2B runs that are always in the plan (Jester>Downspout>Gondolier; VH Traverse>Snowball>Spring Fling; Pushover) early on.

Ultimately, I'm sure SB is moving the needle in terms of not just cost and efficiency, but also absolute production. The thing is, I'd argue they are improving only at the same rate their competitors are, so it's just helping them maintain their position - there's been no step change relative to that competition. I'm sure that connecting the two systems would do that, but that's a pretty big check to cut and I believe Win has said it's not happening. If fan guns aren't the answer at SB (strange that they are the solution everywhere to the north and south), then I wonder what the major bottlenecks now are. Is it just water pipe diameter? Additional pumps?