New Sugarbush Website

Anyone else notice the new sugarbush website?

was definitely due for some updating.

I feel like they update it every few years. Seems a little excessive but the new website looks nice.

I'm not quite sure what I think of it yet. In some ways it looks too similar to the websites at other resorts now. There's also a lot more scrolling on the Trail status page to see all the trails. On the plus side, on the lift status page there appear to be a lot of different status symbols now to differentiate the type of lift hold if one should occur. The lift status page also looks like it will clearly lift all scheduled hours for each lift. Conversely, the lift status and trail status reports being on 2 separate pages now is a bit annoying. The overall Snow Report page with the quick view of overall numbers is nice though.

Live webcams now work on a Mac. With the old website, I could only see still images. Weirdly, I could get live webcams on an iPad with safari.

Webcams never worked well with the iPad app. For some reason, you couldn't scroll to all of the webcams. I don't think webcams work with the iPad safari.

Whoever puts the page together, probably doesn't test Safari on Mac's, iPads, and iPhones.

Does the eStore still exist? I was just searching the site in an effort to confirm season pass purchases made in May but can't find it anywhere.

Yes, was able to get to it from one of the pass purchase pages:

http://onestore.sugarbush.com/eStore/Default.aspx

There are several things that seem more difficult to find now (the blogs area was another that I had to go a very roundabout way to find). Could be they are still working out the kinks with links and organization of the site.