Thread: Castlerock

Castlerock

What the hell happened to the Castlerock chair? It looks like a chair fell off the cable at the lower bull wheel from the webcam.

It says closed. I see a bunch of patrollers waiting and a long line. I see some thing being loaded into a sled but it is much slimmer than a chair.

You should take a screen shot next time. It is easy, you just need to find out which keys to pres.

How'd it impact the comp? Saw something when checking cams while at MT Ellen but couldn't tell what it was.

It was awesome out there today! No lines at ellen and found knee deep until afternoon.

Untracked, everywhere all the time. That was my reality today. Sweet. Better than any halfbaked cat tour.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Untracked, everywhere all the time. That was my reality today. Sweet. Better than any halfbaked cat tour.
    +1. Awesome today everything is in play!!! Tomorrow could be even better if ma nature cooperates. This is why we ski sb.

there was misaligned wheel on tower 10. They took a chair off and put a work chair on so they could fix the problem.
    Worked out ok for me. I caught the 4th chair up this morning and enjoyed untracked castlerock run to cotillion. Then when I returned around 2:40, they had just finished the fix. Saw them switch out the work chair for regular chair, which I had never seen before. Got the 2nd chair up. Boy was it sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Snow was perfect. Champlain blower. Awesome day.