Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: New VH lift

I love Sugarbush, but am very reluctant to bring new folks there on a Saturday. I fear that the lift lines will get out of hand if it is an attractive ski day and that my guests would have a lousy time. Fundamentally I am sort of embarrassed by the inadequacy of the physical plant. It is a terrible thing for a business when its most loyal and ardent patrons shy from bringing new customers into the mix.

The great importance of the new Valley House chair is that it seems likely to change that calculus. That the lift lines will no longer be a thing of shame. I think that the new lift will be a very good thing. I am hopeful that Summit Ventures expedites the plan for the new chair.
    Last edited by Orca; 01-21-2015 at 09:06 PM.

Orca, We are expediting it. Only are relying on the permit process.

Skied Mt. Ellen on Thursday for the $30 Thursday special. Was aware of the NRX problems, but found a few more. In addition to the Sunny D being down, at approximately 2:40pm the Inverness quad was closed & shut down. We inquired as to why, and were basically told "because."
    Attached Images Attached Images

I answered you under the North Ridge Straight talk post so won't repeat here.