Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Re: skinny Pancake

We welcome The Skinny Pancake, a great Vermont-based business that will begin operating in the Sunrise Café this Saturday.

This is great news. really. non skiing related so some of you will poo poo but that sunrise cafe was worthless and skinny pancake rocks. great addition to the mtn.

There's a Sunrise Café? I thought that was where safety meetings were held on Sunrise

It's the café in the Farmhouse on the bottom floor of the building. I totally love the Skinny Pancake but I hope they have the proper setup in there. I would actually call them more like crepe's and they are cook to order so if there is only one or two people working the line will be long. I have seen them in action on a good day and I have seen a bad day. Good to see new options thought.

Now we need that full service coffee shop that serves espresso!!!!
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Just tried out the skinny pancake. Great addition to the mountain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skinny Pancake was started by a young entrepreneur, and I first ate their food in the Burlington Airport. It is a great addition for us. The new Wafel Shak at both LP and ME are also going to be a nice fixture this winter.

Is the wafel shak different from the old waffle house?

Yes, it is. The Waffle House folks did a nice job, but they did not want to open one at Mount Ellen. A couple of others approached us, and we chose the Wafel Shak. We like his approach as well as the fact that he was eager to have an outlet at ME as well. Both are up and running.

Awesome. The more tasty options available to people around the mountains, the fewer people who will be crowding into the main base lodges during the lunch crunch.

I had lunch today at the Skinny Pancake. Defintely a welcome change of pace for my palate.
    Stan

"There's No Cure For Life"

Win, any chance we can get skinny pancake on resort charge? I love being able to leave my wallet at home and just charge away with my pass. Perhaps they don't want to be on it but I'm guessing a lot of people will be in the position I was yesterday -- hoping for a delicious crepe but without any real money or credit card. Great addition regardless.

YUM!!! Right up my alley. I wonder if the bus will stop there after a slidebrook run. HA!

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2 View Post

Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    YUM!!! Right up my alley. I wonder if the bus will stop there after a slidebrook run. HA!
    maybe we can call in an order and they can bring the whole dang food truck to the pickup. oh mama that would be goooooooooood!

El Bishop. Unless they use our RTP system we can't do this, and I don't think they want to this year. But I will check.

Apple Pay,