Why the Lifties should be wearing helmets

I know Win looks at these message boards. If anyone has a better way to reach him, please pass this story along. Tragic story about a lift operator at Canon mountain who got struck by an ice slide off a lift shack. The lifties should be wearing hard hats like the snow making crew does.
    https://didnotdefeatme.wordpress.com/

Hi Brave Fellow,

Wow I did not hear of that? We do watch the roofs carefully to make sure that doesn't happened. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Or just call 511. However if you're driving up 91 between BBoro and WRJ, you're gonna get NH and have to say "OTHER STATES" to get x'fered to Vermont, since most cell phones are hitting NH towers. That is, until the dozen sites we have lined up on the corridor get built.
    (and no, still no word about getting VZW coverage in the Valley - big push is 91/US4/US 7 now, all in central and southern.

There is also a site out there which is a live traffic cam feed from the two cameras on 89 (Brookfield Heights and Williston) but I have yet to find it.
    Decrease your exam stress by using our latest test king and best quality ccna syllabus and ccna notes pdf - testking.