Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    No it will not. Plus it is still too early for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benski View Post
    Will the valley floor bus be available to pick up at the bottom of slidebrook. Going to be a sick weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

The buses were running last weekend. Was the Valley Floor bus not one of them? I could've sworn I saw it.

Until they are running between the two mountains, they do not stop at slide Brook. Either way you can go ahead and try. With 3 friends out last year with various broken bones due to skiing the woods to early, you will not find me there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Until they are running between the two mountains, they do not stop at slide Brook. Either way you can go ahead and try. With 3 friends out last year with various broken bones due to skiing the woods to early, you will not find me there.

Personally I'll be staying out. But shit people have been skiing lew's line since thanksgiving weekend so I'm guessing slide brook will getting it's fair share of love this weekend. You can't fix stupid.

No it will not. Plus it is still too early for that.
    40" settled snow depth for off piste. not there yet, but getting closer. that being said, I might dip a toe in carefully this weekend.

It's not 40" halfway down slide brook. That is all I am saying.

I assumed it would be too early. I was hoping the bus would not be running so fewer people will ski it. If it snows again by next week that could be a good thing. I would not go there unless I knew christmas tree woods are either good or skied off.

It was like a western powder day today.....everything was incredible and stuff was not getting skied off. Castlerock was amazing.....can't believe all the snow that was in play. The wet snow from a couple of days ago really set up a solid base.
    Last edited by ReefBum; 12-11-2014 at 04:59 PM.

What is the power situation in the Valley? Lots of outages? Not worried about the lifts per se but showing up to a dark cold house.

I heard the plows were overwhelmed by how dense the snow was.

Quote Originally Posted by Dblshot View Post
    What is the power situation in the Valley? Lots of outages? Not worried about the lifts per se but showing up to a dark cold house.
    We were out but back on now. Heard there is a lot of tree damage.

It's not 40" halfway down slide brook. That is all I am saying.
    I meant, 40" is what is necessary.

There were a couple trees down completely blocking the southbound lane on 100 going through Granville gulf and bunch of low hangers going north.

Beer, vape, bed, ski.

No you can't . LOL

The snow pasted everything up here. It stuck to everything. Trees bending over all over the place. Power was out at the condo but back up now. Signs that our plow guy had a real hard time also. This is just want the doctor ordered.