Clearing land at Sam Ruperts/Warren House

Does anyone know what is being built on the Access Rd just east of Inferno rd? It is a very large clearing, and there are several loaders and excavators in there. And a huge pile of gravel. They tore down the old restaurant, it is now a hole in the ground. The house is still standing. They are working from the entrance to the restaurant to within a couple hundred feet of inferno Rd. They made another entrance to this new space at the end closest to the intersection, across from the entrance to the lower parking lot across the street.

Is it just more parking?

I think that the MT bought this parcel to provide more parking.
    Stan

"There's No Cure For Life"

This is the new Lot F. The hole os twofold; one, it is full of gravel useful for topping the parking lot, two, it will be the catch basin for the lot runoff water before filtering back into the ground.

Does it connect to the 22 acre lot???

Would need a bridge to get over Clay Brook

I have not heard anything directly from the Mtn but everybody agrees that it would make sense so that the shuttle could loop through to pick up employees.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

I believe it is supposed to connect at some point in time. I believe Win said it provides upwards of 250 new parking spots.

The bridge will take quite a bit of permitting time and money but would be worth it. Also tear out the old foundation at 22 acres to add parking and install a cabriolet type lift from the new lot complex to the base area.....just dreamin'....

A bit late responding to this. We announced this parking lot a while ago. It will provide approximately 450 spaces and probably only needed on the ten busiest days. Once Lot E is filled we will go to this new Lot F so the shuttle can loop easily. I do not think we will need to use the Old Lot F (22 acres) other than for employees but it has capacity if needed. Building a bridge across Clay Brook is not planned and likely would not get ANR approval.