Mt Ellen uphill?

I was checking out the update on the recent VTBC meeting and noticed this blurb about Mt. Ellen uphill. Anyone have more details?

http://backcountrymagazine.com/stori...e-vt-bc-forum/

"Other noteworthy announcements included mentions of developing backcountry glades on Sterling Ridge near Stowe and Sugarbush’s approval for uphill traffic on Mt. Ellen."

Dam, with that announcement traffic just went up about 1,000,000%. I realized that people pushed for this but those who were smart enough to just discretely ski and stay under the radar have already enjoyed a quiet, peaceful, untracked paradise. Again I can never understand how some people have to look for approval to do anything when common sense and good judgment always work better.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Word I got at a pre season meeting was... Stay tuned the mountain is going to announce a updated "UpHill" Policy. As many are aware ,the skin for your turns crowd has been on the rise at Resorts. For many of us -even though we have a pass we like to get some "Uphill Time" to stay in shape for that Big trip of the season we have planned. JC

I totally understand being a skinning pass holder. What I don't understand is the need to push for a policy. I guess if people are new to it all they don't understand what this is going to do for those who are already there. Just Saying. I have never been a Rule or policy type of person. Common Sense and Good Judgments is the set of rules that I follow.

Quote Originally Posted by stovepipe View Post
    Word I got at a pre season meeting was... Stay tuned the mountain is going to announce a updated "UpHill" Policy. As many are aware ,the skin for your turns crowd has been on the rise at Resorts. For many of us -even though we have a pass we like to get some "Uphill Time" to stay in shape for that Big trip of the season we have planned. JC
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!