Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pcampbell View Post
    by the way -- looks like more snow on saturday night? 3/22 into 3/23.
    Don't forget about tonight upslope special. Would love to hear what it's doing out there now.

About 1" of fresh and snowing...been a great 7 days with the plow and tractor$$

Quote Originally Posted by Plowboy View Post
    About 1" of fresh and snowing...been a great 7 days with the plow and tractor$$
    That's what I'm talking 'bout.

Snowing....some wind

AT 909 PM...NATIONAL WEATHER RADAR IS SHOWING A PERSISTENT AREA OF
    SNOW ACROSS EASTERN PORTIONS OF FRANKLIN...CHITTENDEN AND ADDISON
    COUNTIES AS WELL AS MOST OF ORLEANS...LAMOILLE AND WASHINGTON
    COUNTIES IN VERMONT. WITH WIND FLOW ALMOST DUE WEST...EXPECTING
    THESE AREAS TO SEE ACCUMULATING SNOWFALL OVER NEXT SEVERAL HOURS
    RANGING FROM 2 TO 4 INCHES WITH LOCALLY HIGHER AMOUNTS...
    ESPECIALLY IN THE STOWE AND WATERBURY AREAS. TRAVELERS SHOULD USE
    CAUTION IF ON AREA ROADWAYS.

10" let the wild rumpus begin!

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2 View Post
    Been dumping all day! I think the skiing now is some of the best we have had all year. Just skied Church w/ my 2 kids - there is a ton of pow in there! I just wish is were the beginning of March and my kids were not playing soccer this spring.

EVERYTHING I skied at LP was fantastic! Did runs I haven't done in several years...Rumble; Lew's Line, OG Woods; plus when conditions are this primo: Mall, Mid Earth, Lift Line, etc. You couldn't make a wrong turn today! Eden was a vast playground for a nice finale to the base. Thank-you Ullr

Conditions are amazing right now. Skied all the woods around the Mall this morning with the kids...Christmas Tree, Gangstas Grotto, Sap Line. Awesome!

Fantastic day.
    Met reefbum. Nice skis buddy! I don't know how it happened, but there was no one at castlerock early tis morning.

I skied MRG Sunday. Quiet, peaceful, untracked in the woods and uncrowded. Very nice change of pace. Conditions were primo. I saw a few Sugarbush people also. Fun day all around. Howie I did some Recon on Saturday. It actually might have been the day. Saw lots of tracks headed in that direction. Someday.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I skied MRG Sunday. Quiet, peaceful, untracked in the woods and uncrowded. Very nice change of pace. Conditions were primo. I saw a few Sugarbush people also. Fun day all around. Howie I did some Recon on Saturday. It actually might have been the day. Saw lots of tracks headed in that direction. Someday.
    I saw your wife on line at CR saturday but you must have been off flying.

It was kind of weird how little traffic there was sunday. I got 3 trips up CR before there was any line to speak of and even then it was minimal. I know its a sunday in late march, but still.

I am officially satisfied with winter. My body is tired and I have a shitload of work to do. ready for some spring skiing, sleeping late, warm temps and beer outside.

I am officially satisfied with winter. My body is tired and I have a shitload of work to do. ready for some spring skiing, sleeping late, warm temps and beer outside.

Agreed, however beer outside can be had at any time of the year.

Fantastic day.
    Met reefbum. Nice skis buddy! I don't know how it happened, but there was no one at castlerock early tis morning.
    Great meeting you Howie! Should of done ME with ya but CRR was great too....we were giving another buddy a tour and eventually ended up in Slidebrook, which was fantastic. Yes, the Bacons are a lot of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkSno View Post
    Agreed, however beer outside can be had at any time of the year.
    True. I guess I'm a pussy but I don't like cold beer outside when it's cold.

Quote Originally Posted by ReefBum View Post
    Great meeting you Howie! Should of done ME with ya but CRR was great too....we were giving another buddy a tour and eventually ended up in Slidebrook, which was fantastic. Yes, the Bacons are a lot of fun!
    Funny, I ended up In Slidebrook eventually too after a quick lunch. Door 1 Ftw.