Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Let me give it a shot:

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkSno View Post
    "Sorry if my next comments fall on deaf ears, but seriously".......“I really like”……..”MntMan4Bush”……“I did a”…….”double-double”………..”When I saw”……..”him”……”driving Win’s Porsche.”…….. “Again my observation”……….”retrospective apologies”……”to him”……….”MntMan4Bush” …………”is my favorite.”......."Quit complaining".........."everyone"........"I'm"..... .."Off topic".
    Wow that was nice. And completely in context.

To be honest I was going to go another route using some choice quotes of yours that included "double meat" and "notice that flagpole", but I figured I'd be nice and keep it clean so we could all enjoy a little smile.

Very nice.

Apologies if I quoted out of order, but I did at least, quote accurately. I also understood your point(s) in several posts, but they were overshadowed by all the cost-of-child-rearing complaints found within those different posts. I didn't really have to do any digging, I just happened to read through your really really really really long rants while working for someone's political campaign. If pointing that out is "douchy" why does anyone bother reading/writing anything on this board?

A few less whiny parents & their little angels on the slopes leaves more snow for the rest of us.

I think the Douchbaggery level on this board it a direct result of some or most of the people actually feeling that they are not having a great season. I mean the combo of Weather, mechanical issues, percieved snow making issues, etc. has made me feel a bit down.
    Compaired to past years this year I consider the worst of the last 10. That is me. I bet some on here will say it was one of the best. That is how it goes.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Posting etiquette--don't post anything that you wouldn't be willing to share face to face.

For the record I quoted accurately as well. All the words in quotes you used at some point. I just assumed that at some point you would have also ordered them as I did.

Really long rants = really bored me at work.

Don't remember bringing up any non-ski related child rearing complaints. Feel free to quote me if I did. I'm sure you will. Ergo they are relevant. You went on a tirade about the Porsche event and how Jeeps would have been more appropriate. We all have our objectives in mind. Mine happens to be my kid now. Mine also was a revenue related comment. More parents = more money as most come in pairs. Sustainable because as kids get older and enjoy the sport they will in turn continue in it. You can have your snow too so we both win unless you're ripping on Pushover Chute very often. I chose/am able to spend to meet the costs. One such perk of doing so is being able to talk about it. It's the universal law of being a consumer. Everyone on this thread does it any time they bring up an issue. Feel free to skip over any posts where you see my name as initiated if you like. I won't be hurt.

Happy to say anything I've said here to anyone who will listen. Though I don't think anyone has said anything out of line that would warrant wasting valuable time at the bar rehashing or getting into a pissing contest. Hawk knows who I am and can point me out. Maybe we can enjoy a beer in peace. I'm in the CRP quite a bit. You might even be able to pick me out based on my posts. I'm the douchebag with a kid.

MM4B wrote: "I'm the douchebag with a kid."

Funny! You'd be lost in the crowd at Stratton or Stowe's RitzSpruce Peak!

Good one. I guess it would be like saying I'm the guy wearing a dumb looking hat and at a hipster convention. Not that they'd attend.

i'll chime in on the kid issue......mine are 5 & 7, we have paid our SB daycare dues then micro/mini/sugar bear dues....$270 to have both kids in ski school for one day. But here's my rant: you must pickup by 3pm!! Doesn't even allow time for one apres ski drink!! C'mon! Why can't pickup be 4 for one of the most expensive ski schools in NE? Ok, i'm done. Now can someone please PM me the location of the BC secret stash so that we can enjoy some new-to-us woods this weekend? TIA!

SB daycare, CRP annex?

Why aren't you folks out skiing? It is fantastic today. Woods are terrific. All normal chairs are running. My only gripe is they have taken away the single's lines at GH and Bravo during the week. Now we have to wait 1-3 minutes instead of getting on a chair with somebody else and meeting someone new.

I think you need a real job Ducky. Geeze don't taunt us like that. We may have to show up!

Quote Originally Posted by ducky View Post
    Why aren't you folks out skiing? It is fantastic today. Woods are terrific. All normal chairs are running. My only gripe is they have taken away the single's lines at GH and Bravo during the week. Now we have to wait 1-3 minutes instead of getting on a chair with somebody else and meeting someone new.
    Oh I feel horrible about those atrocious lift lines during the week I see on the webcam from my desk at the office. Must be brutal.

Anyway, I don't think anyone is going to have to hunt for secret stashes this weekend. Come git sum.

I just hope I can get out of my driveway tomorrow morning.

See you Friday Howie. Got any bright ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    See you Friday Howie. Got any bright ideas?
    Yes, actually I do. We'll talk.

For those complaining about the 3PM pick up, I treasure the memories of skiing with my boys the last hour of the day. At 17 & 19 now, we seldom see them at the mountain except for when they are hungry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk