Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    I need some fatter boards maybe. Dropped through crust yesterday up top and almost couldn't turn out of it, that was MRG up top yesterday.

this morning "at least" it's all ice, over at Mt Ellen up top- had to side step a good portion even with skins to get up. Below mid station is more ski-able but still pretty darn firm.

eventually this will be great spring skiing though.
    Last edited by pcampbell; 03-31-2014 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by southvillager View Post
    Again...

Monday, March 31st - 11:30 AM

** Super Bravo is on maintenance delay **
    Welcome to the dark side, but don't worry "all is good in wonderland."

Quote Originally Posted by angler View Post
    Just wondering but were you actually here at the mountain yesterday? Drizzle all Sunday followed by freezing drizzle Sunday night into Monday - everything was covered in ice.

Jeesus, man. Give it a rest. Talk about beating a dead horse. It's April. We got your point in January. You have something new to add, please do, but when I read these posts, I want to punch you in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Benski View Post
    Probebly icing on super bravo and gmx. I don't remember a mount ellan lift being down for more than a hour since December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lets not forget the great Summit debacle. I guess you were not around when the Summit chair was torn apart to take a bearing out of the drive. Why was this done? It was deemed more important to fix the HG lift to get all mountain skiers to their summit, north only pass holders could hike the shorter distance from the top of Northridge [as long as it was running] to their summit.

I guess if Mother Merrill has a favorite son it is Lincoln.

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2 View Post
    Jeesus, man. Give it a rest. Talk about beating a dead horse. It's April. We got your point in January. You have something new to add, please do, but when I read these posts, I want to punch you in the face.
    Way to bring physical violence to the party. Keep up the good work.

I think he is not ready to let them off the hook as many people have. I for one will not give them a pass for this year but will give them until next year to see if anything is done to fix the problems. If next year we have more of the same, well then something will have to be done.

And for the cool-aid drinkers, if you think that this year was fine, you guys obviously have very low standards. They can do better.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I think he is not ready to let them off the hook as many people have. I for one will not give them a pass for this year but will give them until next year to see if anything is done to fix the problems. If next year we have more of the same, well then something will have to be done.

And for the cool-aid drinkers, if you think that this year was fine, you guys obviously have very low standards. They can do better.
    Its not a matter of giving anyone a pass or drinking any cool aid. No one, not even Win, has argued that the lift operations this season were acceptable. Win conceded that they have to put money into the lifts before next season. Ok? we all get it. no one is arguing to the contrary. To keep posting the same thing is annoying. the horse died long ago.

That is sad. I didn't know the horse died. I didn't even know his name.

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2 View Post
    Maybe you should take some anger management courses as there isn't anyone I know that would want to punch anyone in the face for posting on a forum.

Maybe you should take some anger management courses as there isn't anyone I know that would want to punch anyone in the face for posting on a forum.
    Maybe you need some Prozac.

Personally, myself and a lot of other people on this board have gotten sick + tired of all the negativity that comes from your keyboard. We get it - you don't like Win. It has gotten to be a complete joke and pretty much every one of your comments is bashing Sugarbush management in someway. Your posts are so predictable - i pretty much know what they are going to say before i even click. I cant imagine what it would be like to ski with you. Enough is enough dude.

All you do is come on this board and complain, whine and bitch about the same thing over and over and over again. If there was a moderator, you would have been banned long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by djd66 View Post
    Maybe you need some Prozac.

Personally, myself and a lot of other people on this board have gotten sick + tired of all the negativity that comes from your keyboard. We get it - you don't like Win. It has gotten to be a complete joke and pretty much every one of your comments is bashing Sugarbush management in someway. Your posts are so predictable - i pretty much know what they are going to say before i even click. I cant imagine what it would be like to ski with you. Enough is enough dude.
    I find it interesting how some people on this forum including yourself feel the need to demonize. Not sure why you would make an assumption that I don't like Win. I don't know him to like or dislike him. My observations are not personal they are based on how the mountain is managed. Knowing that I am going to get flamed for this I will still say it anyway. Even the letter that went out regarding "taking responsibility" for the events that happened this season really was disguised behind the fact that mother nature didn't cooperate. If you really read the letter the essence was without mother nature you can't open all the lifts. Without all the lifts open the mountain can't handle the crowds and the snow making trails can't handle the pressure. Thats been my point all along. So if you are management and you know from the past few years that you can't depend on mother nature then you need to address it. The letter really only spoke to lift maintenance. In my world thats not taking 100% ownership and responsibility for the issues at hand. I guess we just have different expectations. Just because mother nature showed to the party and dumped 6ft of snow in the month of March does not change the structural issues at hand.
    P.S.
    You don't ever have to worry about skiing with me as the people in my world don't threaten to punch people in the face or tell people that they never meet that they need drugs. Maybe the people that get so angry over posting on this forum might take a look in the mirror. Just a thought..................

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    That is sad. I didn't know the horse died. I didn't even know his name.
    Funny, the original name for the Super Bravo chair was Sugar Bravo...named after Roy Cohen's(SB owner @ the time) race horse!!!!

So this is the bitch thread.....BFD....if some of you don't like it don't read it!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Plowboy View Post
    Funny, the original name for the Super Bravo chair was Sugar Bravo...named after Roy Cohen's(SB owner @ the time) race horse!!!!
    Wow, now that is ironic. Good Trivia Plowboy. That one I never knew.