I'm like the weekly storm pattern of landing on a Saturday into Sunday!

Just reviewed the NECN weather http://www.necn.com/pages/weather which as we should all know is predicting a a good storm over the weekend. Starting Saturday and ending Sunday PM. Which is great for us to drive up on Friday before the storm and head back after skiing in it and it ends. But was also very encouraging is that the 10 day forecast also shows another storm the following weekend. Past experience shows that we often get a storm a week and or around the same day of the week. If this becomes the pattern....Yahoo!!!

Let it snow DEEP

Tree- the pattern for the past several days has been pretty darn impressive, too! A foot or more covering what we've played in this week is going to be fantastic! A very lucky Friday the 13th for those of us continuing to transform those nice, fluffy moguls on Ripcord and Grinder; more terrain openings likely to follow soon. Suck that snow north with you for this weekend, please!

I didn't even realize i was friday the 13th. The snow this week has been wonderful... 2-3" everyday starts adding up quickly. I was up to my shins at Mad River this morning on the chute. My skin and ski tracks from yesterday were gone!

I think we'll be getting JUST what we need on sunday!

The mountain is really going to "grow" after this weekend. Another foot should put a bunch in play. Is anyone else seeing any factors contributing to upslope on Tuesday, or is that something else entirely?

Yes it is all very good this early season. They are saying that maybe next weekend there will be a little warm up but we will see. With all the snow on the ground and the cold in Canada, maybe we can fend it off. We are certainly building a base and it won't be long until we are in the woods at this rate. T and I are going a recon skin this morning to get some exercise and maybe ski some pow. Yesterday the natural snow trails were very good up high but thin at the bottom. This storm should help the whole mtn. To bad it was not going to be a little heavier snow for base but who's complaining! See you out there.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!