Wish List - new and improved Sharc

So tops on my wish list, aside from the world's most powerful (and efficient of course) snowmaking system, is a new and/or improved sharc. Seems like the next organic step here now that the hotel and Rice Brook are part of the scene. Not asking for an indoor blockbuster like Jay, but it sure would be nice to have more off hill workout/recreation options, and an indoor training facility would be great for young and old rippers alike. I think it would improve the draw year round, and be a great addition to the valley. Does anyone know if this is on the radar?

What's on your wish list?

Well, they did some major-minor (note, not minor/major) improvements this season, included a paint job, reworked women's locker room, and new fitness equipment, but no expansion or addition. I don't think thats on the radar at all unfortunately.

I agree, but will hold off judgment on the recent improvements until I see them for myself. I think people nowadays expect a lot more from the health club/spa at a resort and the current facility is not up to snuff.
    also agree that I wouldnt want to see what jay peak has, although despite the size of it, it gets crowded. it may be that you cant go significantly smaller.

on my wish list is a short easy connection off the bottom of Sleeper to Gondolier right near the snocat garage. Seems very easy to do and would make moving from the GateHouse side to the Super Bravo chair easier. It would eliminate the need to skate at the flat behind the lodge.

Well they once said that they were not in the Road Business and now we have new roads. So I guess that maybe at some point we might get a new Health club if things go the same way. That works for me.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

"They" paid their share and facilitated the whole thing which was not a small amount of work. So yes "they" are in the road business. All I know is I paid a wapping $625 and got all new pavement all the way to my place. it will make for a very smooth decent on my road bike and a smooth up hill climb on the way back. I am very happy with my purchase.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

The town paved inferno road too which helps me out. Also fwiw, the new bridge on 100 is a huge improvement.

For the first time in many years most of our roads are in really good shape. The State did an excellent job with Rte 100 and the town (thanks for everyone's taxes) did a great job with Inferno. We used the same people who did Rte 100 for our paving, and I am please with how Village Road, the entrance to the SHARC and Mt Ellen turned out. I think West Hill is planned for next summer and hopefully the State will continue down into Granville soon.

At the SHARC we actually spent alot of $$ this summer. The first and major thing was fixing the roof which had been leaking for years, the indoor pool has been repainted, the exterior has bee painted, the aerobics floor redone, replaced many, many ceiling tiles, a brand new ladies locker room (sorry guys you'll come next) and some new equipment for the fitness room. The bones of this facilities are actually really good and the size is more than adequate. It just needs ongoing TLC. We also have a terrifice new manager - Lauren Deeley.