Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    So they took down the ugly stucco house on Sugarbush village Road. Pretty sad that they built that thing and no one ever lived in it. I think at one pont they were looking for almost a million dollars and the thing just fell apart. Literally.

Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    So they took down the ugly stucco house on Sugarbush village Road. Pretty sad that they built that thing and no one ever lived in it. I think at one pont they were looking for almost a million dollars and the thing just fell apart. Literally.
    That house was ridiculous. whoever built it on spec must have thought it was miami. it was falling apart anyway.

I was surprised to see the warren house still standing.

also, went to the pine tree and found it closed. heard from reliable source that they are in the process of redoing the kitchen/menu and is being run by a guy who used to run the alchemist in waterbury. That is very promising.

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Delaware ? View Post
    Was just up at the mountain about an hour ago. Guns are definitely on, but I'm going off sound, not visual. Nothing down low, but it sounded closer than just the top. Saw a groomer moving around in the yard, but I don't know if he's headed toward the top or just repositioning. I can't imagine they want to groom anything out with the little warm spell coming.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...count=1&ref=nf

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2 View Post
    forecast for the next 2 weeks is not great.
    It's not the worst looking forecast for early-mid November. May not be conducive for t2b, but barring a long string of inversions, they will have a solid base up top.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I was thinking of putting in a lowball offer for it since I would have to spend so much to tear it down. Who tore it down? New owner? Now where will I tell my friends to turn?

That place was a moldy mess for several years. Water was leaking in everywhere, and it seemed like the entire building was melting into the ground. When I went by on Saturday, there was a guy working on it. I thought it looked like he was starting a remodel. I guess not. Maybe he was preparing it for knock-down.

That house was still standing at 8am when I got off my shift.

We fired up around midnight EDT on Sunday on Jester. Cold temps throughout the day Sunday permitted also running Downspout, Lower Downspout, and a few at the top and bottom of Coffee Run.

Any groomer activity seen in the past day or so has just been positioning snow guns.

It was torn down by the owner. Not sure of the future plans.
    Tell your friends were to turn? Were do you live dude?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

That house is being loaded into dumpsters today(see ya). And, they were going to build one across the street...good thing the first one rotted away before they started the sister ship!!!! Same here, we would say make a left at the White Elephant, worked every time.

They were blowing snow on Inverness, but they shut it down this morning. Temps^^

Heard they were having some issues with the new guns at both mountain's

Yep, same for me. Make a left at the ugly White House. Not one person got lost lol

from a million to a dumpster!

from my friend who lives next door. he got his view back!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

apparently two guys cleaned out all the copper, windows and doors and whatever else was salvagable prior to it getting the dozer treatment!

the forecast has been trending a bit colder. tomorrow and tomorrow night could be decent snowmaking weather and looking at earlier next week the coldest weather yet should be arriving.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...t#.Unw0L74o6Uk

yes the forecast has improved somewhat.

also good news on the restaurant front. new brewery where the old jays was, and china fun opening a sit down location.

http://www.valleyreporter.com/index....for-waitsfield