What was announced at this years community meeting?

I was volunteering this for a non-profit and unfortunately could not make it up to this years meeting. What was announced? Can someone give a re-cap. Please.

Was excited to wake up this morning to find a good amount of frost on my tent! Shaking it off made it look like it was snowing. Brought a good smile to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskier View Post
    I was volunteering this for a non-profit and unfortunately could not make it up to this years meeting. What was announced? Can someone give a re-cap. Please.

Was excited to wake up this morning to find a good amount of frost on my tent! Shaking it off made it look like it was snowing. Brought a good smile to my face.
    I was only there for a small part of it but there were big cheers when Win announced you can now take an adult beverage from Castlerock Pub to Timbers and vice versa. However, when I asked the bartender at CP that day about the new rule he said it only applied to days when special events were being held in the courtyard, such as Octoberfest.

They are also going to offer the quad pack again in November. And they will be replacing the chairs in the Gatehouse Lodge with chairs with no arms, which will allow more people to sit at the tables.

Quote Originally Posted by ReefBum View Post
    I was only there for a small part of it but there were big cheers when Win announced you can now take an adult beverage from Castlerock Pub to Timbers and vice versa. However, when I asked the bartender at CP that day about the new rule he said it only applied to days when special events were being held in the courtyard, such as Octoberfest.

They are also going to offer the quad pack again in November. And they will be replacing the chairs in the Gatehouse Lodge with chairs with no arms, which will allow more people to sit at the tables.
    That will make a big difference. Seriously. Those chairs were a big space waster.

Benches would be smarter still from a space utilization perspective. It only took 6 years for them to move on this obvious one that people have been carping about since the GH lodge opened, so I'm not holding my breath for more progress any time soon.

So what is the staus of the Rice Brook units and any future work at the mountain. Anything new on that?
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!