Red face Something a little less real estate-related:

weatheradvance.com/home/weather/weatheradvance.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/snowfall-predictions-US.png

Ugh, no embed and I can't copy and paste it from TapaTalk on the phone. Have to comment tomorrow.

Sorry...I couldn't figure out how to provide proper link. I did just copy and past it new browser window on my computer and it opened the image I intended. If anyone else is keener than I at using this particular feature, please help! That all being said, a couple of my friends who I emailed this to commented about the questionable reliability of the website...not sure about 'weatheradvance.com' - but I like their conclusion, nonetheless!

http://weatheradvance.com/home/weath...ictions-US.png

Hopefully that link will work. I've never heard of weather advance, but I'll take any good snow news anytime of the year. Most long term forecasts end up being wrong, but I hope this one is right. I could go for a consistent dose of snowfall all year long. 300" plus, here we come.

Lets go from hypothetical to reality for a second though. Temps are supposed to be in the low 40s two nights in a row at the mountain. Winter is coming.

It's chilly down here at the beach. It's currently 70 and windy, which adds an extra special chill to the air. Feels much more like September 14 than August 14. It is supposed to warm back up into the mid 80's again, but its been a fairly mild summer, so hopefully that brings good tidings for an early start to winter. I can go for some early November turns again.