Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What is the normal way to get somebody off a chair? Haven't seen it so I don't know how it's currently done.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiVideoGuy View Post
    What is the normal way to get somebody off a chair? Haven't seen it so I don't know how it's currently done.
    here is one method.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Stan

"There's No Cure For Life"

see the video above.

One method: Patrol throws/shoots a line over the ski lift cable uphill of chair. Line then used to pull rope over cable. Metal U-shaped hook on rope then straddles cable (to prevent rope from fraying & allows rope to slide more easily). Seat attached to other end of rope is raised to ski chair. Stranded riders get onto seat, puts safety rope over head & shoulders. Patrollers then manually lower person onto hill. Once chair is empty, rope gets flung over chair & moved downhill to next chair & process repeats.