Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lodge Muzak

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Actually it kind of falls in the same category as the flag poles at North. It just realy doesn't matter does it.
    Yes, just like the opinions expressed on this site.

I guess all I am suggesting is to mix it up a bit and weight things a little more to more modern times. Whats the average (adult) age of the customers? Probably declines as the week goes on but were I to guess.. 40? I'm not sure that age group, +/- a few is really stoked about hearing stones, dead, who while they are having lunch or beers or just passing through. Pandora is probably a good call.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkSno View Post
    Yes, just like the opinions expressed on this site.
    Bingo. Now you are getting it.

So don't take it so personnally. So what is the deal with the poles? Do they speak to you or something?
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by beelze View Post
    I guess all I am suggesting is to mix it up a bit and weight things a little more to more modern times. Whats the average (adult) age of the customers? Probably declines as the week goes on but were I to guess.. 40? I'm not sure that age group, +/- a few is really stoked about hearing stones, dead, who while they are having lunch or beers or just passing through. Pandora is probably a good call.
    I think this is funny becasue I was saying a few weeks ago how I loved the music and the vibe in the village as I walked through. then this thread came up. LOL Yes I am in that demographic that you speak of. it's real groovy man.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Hawk, they're sort of like Shawn at the CRP. For years and years, while hanging out in the lodge, I remember always seeing them, they were a fixture of the place. It was nice having them there. They gave the lodge a slightly more stately but yet friendly, welcoming feel.

I was surprised to have the flag poles vanish, and no one seemed to know why, or if they would be coming back. Imagine if Shawn suddenly vanished from the CRP, and no one knew why or if he'd be back....