Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eternity Glade

Hey, I was in the men's room today near the CRP and noticed the wood rail above the urinals where you can put your gloves/helmet. So...imagine you spend 20-30 years on Sleeper or Murphy's pushing up a tree and then the tree dies...they cut you down and make you the next railing in the men's room. Maybe the next 10 years are spent hearing the toilets flush? then after that, they chip you up and use you for mulch in the plantings around Claybrook and Ricebrook.

Quote Originally Posted by win View Post
    Eternity Glade is an interesting idea, but I don't think I will name a specific trail. I plan on being scattered on Paradise.
    So , you're saying this is okay? I wasn't sure so I just told my grandkids to take me to one of those undisclosed locations we all talk about. ; } But I told them to hike uphill a bit from the fall line so nobody but the bear , moose and other forest creatures will pee on me.

I think people around the country regularly scatter ashes where they have no official permission to do it. If it's outdoors like a forest, I don't think it's any big deal. The tree planting this would require at least a recognized looking the other way all the way to full permission. I'm not looking for residency just year. Still have a few more years in me. I'm still holding out for planting my tree in some sort of tree restoration project.