Thread: Presidents day

Presidents day

Vallet house and vilkage double on windhold while the uppermtn lifts are ok??? That is unusual.???

These are lighter chairs and more susceptible to wind. Windholds are as much about the direction of the wind as the velocity. Yesterday the wind was coming down the lines of Heaven's Gate and Bravo and Gatehouse most of the time but hitting Valley and Village and North Lynx is a way that was making the chairs swing. Just FYI the wind gauge overnight on Sunday record 76 mph at Bravo. I understand Mt. Mansfield had wind of 80 mph at times.

The winds were brutal. Sunday i was done after lunch. Fwiw christmas tree woods had some nice snow from what was being made on steins. Yesterday i didnt even bother. Today was beautiful though.

Thanks to the staff checking for frostnip at the top of Bravo late Sunday a.m. Spent the afternoon doing multiple laps at Chez Henri!