Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    HA!!!! Yes Howie, the debate is always relivant and again I will say it's all perspective. As far as the Bush goes the Snow making was pretty good this year. They did make a few mistakes but overall the quantity was good and the quality was very good at times. But if you compare them to the best snow operations, well lets just say it like comparing a Pro team to a College team. We just don't have the infrastruture, dollars and ability to produce that kind of product. It is snowing again. I will be up for the first time in 3 weeks. Got stung on my west trip but enjoyed the people and the beautiful location. Looking forward to getting out. See you soon.
    blah blah blah! fwiw-i thought they made significantly more snow and later than I can ever remember.
    cr is open. woods are back in play. im heading up tonight. joy.

Quote Originally Posted by RopeTow View Post
    Hi Hawk

What does "got stung" mean?

Isn't skiing out west always perfect?

Rope
    We were in Tahoe and we only got 1 storm for about 6". Most of the time we had temps starting at 25 and ending the day in the low 40's with Blue bird skies. It was actually really good skiing in the afternoons and the apree at the Cham at Squaw is big fun. We met some of the big name people. Man those guys are f-in nuts straight lining everything in site. So yes it was fun but you go out west for big pow. Right?
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    ...but you go out west for big pow. Right?
    No argument from me.

I hear ya hawk. Just returned from Alta - missed a 33 inch dump by a week. Skiing was sun baked until day 3 when we got about 6 inches. Now? 16 in the last 24 hours. Figures.