Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Great??? Now I know you have been sking here a long while Stan. I think Great is a little stong of and adjective for last year. I have seen great at SB. I consider last year to be on the lower end of the sectrum.

Sorry I don't wear the rosey colored glasses. I call it like it is.
    You are, of course, correct to call me to the carpet on my early no coffee choice of words this am. Decent compared to most other more southernly located ski areas that really struggled to open and keep terrain open last winter.......definitely not great for Sugarbush. Especially, now that I am on my 3rd cup of java. Let's hope for great this winter.
    Last edited by gostan; 10-19-2012 at 07:33 AM.
    Stan

"There's No Cure For Life"

It's all good. We are all excited for this year. As for the Ski Magazinge thing I take little stock from the rankings. They say it is a readers poll but I would be more inclined to say that advertising $$ is the trump card on this survey. I just look at the onlne survey that done last year that SB finished on top head to head with most Big market ski areas in the east. That was fair and squaare it seeemed.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

i wouldnt say great overall but it was a pretty good year on the weekends and relative to other mtns, even those with superior snowmaking, sb was 100% open much earlier.

Can you smell it???? I can smell ski season right around the next bend. Howie, drinking a Taylor Fladgate 20 right now. Right up your alley.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Can you smell it???? I can smell ski season right around the next bend. Howie, drinking a Taylor Fladgate 20 right now. Right up your alley.
    Thats hysterical. Just poured myself a glass of taylor fladgate 10 year. True story.