Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mountain Bike Report?

I was just wondering the status of the Mountain Bike park and how the preparations are going this year? The website says that opening day is 6/22 and I plan to go up and ride around then. Last year JA said that Sugarbush got approval for a train expansion that would happen this year but no details were availible. Any news on that?

Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

So does anyone know anything. SRO????? you work there, what are they telling you?

Hey Hawk.......I was laid off on March 29th so I really don't have any info for you. Sorry. The only thing I can suggest is that you call the 1-800-53-SUGAR number where you can get the direct numbers for John Atkinson or John Egan. You can also call the bike shop directly at 1-802-583-6504, Garson is the new Bike Shop Manager, he is a really good guy, some of you should know him. If he is not there today, I would assume next week for sure. Wish I could help you more. Perhaps Win will chime in with info for you.
    Last edited by ski_resort_observer; 07-28-2012 at 02:34 PM.
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

what's the deal with the two new trails???

Where did you hear that dude? I gave up asking and have not been up yet. Ren-O-vation of the old kitchen has taken all my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Where did you hear that dude? I gave up asking and have not been up yet. Ren-O-vation of the old kitchen has taken all my time.
    stoke exchange but I didnt see anything on the trail map.

u up for the 4th???

In the woods, searchin for the perfect airplane turn
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    No rest for the weary Hawk. Good luck with the Reno.

I too saw on the Stoke Exchange that there are two new trails. I hiked around two weeks ago but didn't see or hear of them. I'll try to find out more this week while we are up.

Thought I heard someone mention there is a new one from Bravo toward Spring Fling through the woods but that was unconfirmed and I had a lot of beer that day, so you know... they could be anywhere.

Nope. I am staying local as usual. Tradition is huge in my town. Even older then the Warren Parrade. Not sure when I will be up but we are Rockin next week and then cabinets show up the following week. After that I should have time to come up. Have fun over the holiday people!

trails on the mtn are in great shape. rode what I think are the new trails, although I am not sure.

also, rode enchanted forest, cyclone, busternut and GS and they are all good.

Rode last weekend.
    Clinic, and GS are good
    Cyclone is getting overgrown w/ prickers in places.

I will finally be up this weekend and next week. Did they ever finish Sapline? How are the trails riding? See you soon.

Sapline?

Trails are in pretty good shape. Although, the prickers on Cyclone will thrash your arms and need cutting back. Check the Mad River Riders page on FB for more info.

I was talking about the downhill trails at the mountain. Thanks for the update on the valley trails. I will see first hand this weekend.

Rode today. Trails are in great shape. Get em while they last.

Coming up and Downhiling on Sat. afternoon. Road Biking on Sunday morning. Hope to see the usual suspects.