Lareau swimming hole

Are there plans to restore this Valley gem? The current state of rocky hard pack dirt is not very enticing. I realize the town was busy restoring roads and other infrastructure projects after Irene, but hope that this park can be addressed soon as the summer season is already upon us.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    Are there plans to restore this Valley gem? The current state of rocky hard pack dirt is not very enticing. I realize the town was busy restoring roads and other infrastructure projects after Irene, but hope that this park can be addressed soon as the summer season is already upon us.

Yes, the Lareau Swim hole is going to see some serious love very soon. Several organizations as well as the Town are combining efforts to make this happen as quickly as possible.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

That is good news because I checked w/ both the MRPA and FotMR and neither organization had any idea about plans for Lareau.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    That is good news because I checked w/ both the MRPA and FotMR and neither organization had any idea about plans for Lareau.

Stick with me... I have had a lot of years finessing the system to find the answers.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Looks like it is being fixed up today, there was an army of machines working.