Hey Win, while everyone is here kissing your but. I want to let them all in on how you just fired a huge chunk of your year round staff. Thanks a million for that big guy. Several years of loyalty, service, doing anything asked of me, pushing the Sugarbush brand, buying into your "Be Better Here' BS and my reward is... 'It's not you, it's us"... a sharp stick in my eye. You know what's better than a piddly severance package??? Knowing I have a way to pay my bills after that money runs out. See, unlike you, my money runs out when I'm not employed. Much like you though, the bank will take my possessions when I don't make payments. I just want you to know Win, because you seem VERY INSULATED from the real world, that the decision you made to fire staff runs deep. The job market is atrocious, losing my housing and automobile is a very real threat to me. When you are in your big fancy bathroom looking in the mirror, in your fancy house, overlooking the valley... just remember the people you stepped on. Just for one second, put the thought through your head, that someone you decided to lay off may be losing their home in a few months, they may need food stamps. Loyalty should be rewarded with loyalty, you just don't get that rich boy. Instead of cutting big discounts for your Merrill Lynch/BoA buddies, who incidentally can afford to play at sugarbush, you should have been driving revenue where you could. The least you could have done is show your face at the meeting in which I was fired, so you could see what you did. Instead, you send others to do your dirty work. The least you could have done is look me in my eyes when telling me I may lose my home soon. If you just would've shown up at that meeting to shake my hand and say sorry, I wouldn't be airing dirty laundry here.
thanks,
ridelikeme