Musta got lost...
    On a bluebird Bush Saturday morning...
    Me, Myself, and I...
    And I do not know why...
    Attached Images Attached Images

In the woods, searchin for the perfect airplane turn
    Wow, nice turns Smoothie.
    When was that?
    That is my favorite unofficial run. Feels great every single time and the views never disappoint.

Brew...

Three days ago...Saturday AM. 9:20 ish.

It was a creamy treat. 2 stops. Really deep in spots. Had my sultan 94's, and wasnt hitting bottom much. Little click here and there. My fat and way fat sticks were parked. Got a facey or two, too, and I'm 6'2". Memorable for the snow, and serenity.
    Last edited by smootharc; 03-13-2012 at 02:54 PM.

My turn.......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

In the woods, searchin for the perfect airplane turn
    Very nice Smoothie. Those skinny skis do make you look taller. I'm sure Kenny can take care of any knicks and clicks. I'll assume the rock garden section was filled in and covered?
    C U on the weekend. Can't wait for spring bumps.

The garden of rock was filled in nicely, and flowed with no problems. Now Hawk - this is a Sugarbush Powder Week thread! Are you cheating??

Hawk, nice. Seventh Heaven? With snow like that did you do laps off Spanky's?

Nope that is the Harmony Chair, and Yes we did do quite a few laps off Spankys. Ruby actually blew in nice at the top with the wind direction we got. The top third was waist deep blower. Also did fresh tracks breakfast two days and nailed it perfectly. We got like 5 totally untracked runs the first day and even more the second time as we knew where we were going. Full breakfast with anything you can think of and then untracked before the massed for like $19. That was a no brainer. 5 pow days and 2 bluebird days. Couldn't have hit it any better.

Quote Originally Posted by smootharc View Post
    YThe garden of rock was filled in nicely, and flowed with no problems. Now Hawk - this is a Sugarbush Powder Week thread! Are you cheating??
    Yup! I am. Sorry I couldn't resist. We got so fed up with this winter that we booked and left within two weeks. Very spur of the moment. See you guys this Saturday afternoon when we all can get our green on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Nope that is the Harmony Chair, and Yes we did do quite a few laps off Spankys. Ruby actually blew in nice at the top with the wind direction we got. The top third was waist deep blower. Also did fresh tracks breakfast two days and nailed it perfectly. We got like 5 totally untracked runs the first day and even more the second time as we knew where we were going. Full breakfast with anything you can think of and then untracked before the massed for like $19. That was a no brainer. 5 pow days and 2 bluebird days. Couldn't have hit it any better.
    nice. all that pow and what do we get? one stinking picture? no video? c'mon

Howie, I do not have a host sight because I am lazy. I will post a couple of Pics when I get a chance at home. Is there a way to download a 30 Meg vid to this site?