Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Actually not so much for me. I'm a hockey fan. I just like to poke at you NY folk. It's more fun than work.

Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

if the bruins win the cup in a forest, would it make a noise?

The thing is Howie, I played hockey my whole life. I've watched every game for years. I'm not a band wagoneer. I really don't care if anybody else is watching. It's all about me.
    As for the Pats...... I am a band Wagoneer. I swore off the Pats durning the Grogan era. It was just too painful to watch. Now they are more exciting so I watch. If they Sh*# the bed, I just go back to my little cave and watch Hockey.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    The thing is Howie, I played hockey my whole life. I've watched every game for years. I'm not a band wagoneer. I really don't care if anybody else is watching. It's all about me.
    As for the Pats...... I am a band Wagoneer. I swore off the Pats durning the Grogan era. It was just too painful to watch. Now they are more exciting so I watch. If they Sh*# the bed, I just go back to my little cave and watch Hockey.
    giggle giggle!
    if you want to get a rise out of a hockey fan, just tell 'em how little people care. never fails. I listen to a sports radio show with Boomer Esiason on my drive in. He's a huge ranger fan and whenever he talks hockey, they say "nobody cares about hockey, Boomer".

I happen to love playoff hockey.

In the woods, searchin for the perfect airplane turn
    OK, here we go...

Football aside, the long range forecast change suggested by the new models looks promising. We can only hope for a 2007 like winter where we started getting dumps about once a week from February through early April, with big dumps at Valentines, presidents day, St. Patty's day, and end of programs day the last week of March. That one dumped like 28" on a Thursday through Friday night, and we got to jump the Church Saturday morning. The Church was filthy with about 10' of snow. So much snow the second drop off didn't exist. We dropped off the skier right cliff. It was unbelievable. Got an Easter storm that year too.

Here's hoping for lousy commutes in the snow on Friday nights!!!!!

In the woods, searchin for the perfect airplane turn
    Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2 View Post
    giggle giggle!
    if you want to get a rise out of a hockey fan, just tell 'em how little people care. never fails. I listen to a sports radio show with Boomer Esiason on my drive in. He's a huge ranger fan and whenever he talks hockey, they say "nobody cares about hockey, Boomer".

I happen to love playoff hockey.
    Actually, it is that nobody cares about the Rangers!!

I'm a life long hockey puck too. Bruins look pretty good again this year.