Resurfacing after the Freeze?

Looks like they are only blowing Downspout. I hope that's not going to be it.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

In the woods, searchin for the perfect airplane turn
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Looks like they are only blowing Downspout. I hope that's not going to be it.
    Because that would blow!

They are going to have some major work to do after friday. This system is looking more and more like a train wreck. Could be significant icing issues on the drive up friday. Be careful out there.

Rain....Rain.....sleet...or whatever....go away.......

Just think about how much white stuff this might have been with some normal late January embedded cold air......
    Last edited by gostan; 01-27-2012 at 12:07 PM.
    Stan

"There's No Cure For Life"

so what's it doing up there?

It's like armagedeon times the apocalypse.

http://tinyurl.com/79g2k8m

Video from this morning. The turns are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by atkinson View Post
    It's like armagedeon times the apocalypse.

http://tinyurl.com/79g2k8m

Video from this morning. The turns are awesome!
    very funny.

I actually think this might work out ok. couple inches of cement is a good base builder for the woods. hopefully a little fluff tonight on the backend and maybe a little more tomorrow night.
    and I have no idea why, but I really have a feeling we've turned a corner now

It is certainly the concrete base - I took the dog out this morning. The yard is silky smooth with a solid crust. We need some snow on top and we are set up for a while in the woods. Maybe a little snow over the next few days. Long term - a storm ibe brewing end of next week.

[QUOTE=Pastime;115196]It is certainly the concrete base - I took the dog out this morning. The yard is silky smooth with a solid crust. We need some snow on top and we are set up for a while in the woods. Maybe a little snow over the next few days. Long term - a storm ibe brewing end of next week.[/QUOTE

Today was surprisingly good. Nice base and snow on the upper mtn. Paradise was great. Woods good.
    Steins not so much. North lynx was excellent.

I was amazed that today ended up setting up as a really fun day. Lots of soft bumped up stuff to be found in so many places if you looked in the right places. And, the. Right places were not always where I expected them to be.
    Stan

"There's No Cure For Life"