Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    To be honest, I'd be much more excited to hear about a new valley house lift, additional cafeteria space and added snow making capacity, than a combined lift ticket. The latter two were talked about by mc win as part of the off season plan. Would love to hear details, especially how they are going to get more seating out of the existing infrastructure, which is beyond my, admittedly limited, compression.

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2 View Post
    Would love to hear details, especially how they are going to get more seating out of the existing infrastructure, which is beyond my, admittedly limited, compression.
    Only a guess, but the easiest and cheapest expansion would be the lower level of the Valley House, and the Mushroom. It used to be busy on weekends. Another option could be to somehow combine a cafeteria into the existing space at the schoolhouse for the kids in programs, which would remove the kids and instructors from the current spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by southvillager View Post
    Only a guess, but the easiest and cheapest expansion would be the lower level of the Valley House, and the Mushroom. It used to be busy on weekends. Another option could be to somehow combine a cafeteria into the existing space at the schoolhouse for the kids in programs, which would remove the kids and instructors from the current spaces.
    I dont think there is a kitchen in the schoolhouse. they tried to get the blazer kids to use the valley house on saturdays and that didnt work too well.