Seth yacovone at castlerock pub saturday night!

It's looking like a great weekend at castlerock pub--russ and ray kick off the apres and play their jammin' tunes right up until the torchlight parade and fireworks show after which seth yacovone closes out the night playing from 9-midnight! All this and the patriots broncos on the big screens in the pub make for a great night--and as if that weren't enough, we're raffling off a snowboard courtesy of otter creek! All this with no cover and draft specials! See you there!

Quote Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
    It's looking like a great weekend at castlerock pub--russ and ray kick off the apres and play their jammin' tunes right up until the torchlight parade and fireworks show after which seth yacovone closes out the night playing from 9-midnight! All this and the patriots broncos on the big screens in the pub make for a great night--and as if that weren't enough, we're raffling off a snowboard courtesy of otter creek! All this with no cover and draft specials! See you there!
    it'll be a miracle if im not being carried out on a stretcher before the end of the pats game. forgive me seth yacavone. big day tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2 View Post
    it'll be a miracle if im not being carried out on a stretcher before the end of the pats game. forgive me seth yacavone. big day tomorrow!
    I like your fire Dude! Leaving it all out there on the field. Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Yard Sale View Post
    I like your fire Dude! Leaving it all out there on the field. Nice!
    well, that's the plan at least. can't say for sure i wont be passed out before the pats game. all for a good cause though.

Shawn tells me he is stoked for a big day!

Who changed the time of the game? What a day. 50 50 i make it to gametime.

Howie, did you make it onto the Limo on Saturday? I called Gil at gueast services on Friday and he said it was already full. That didn't stop me from being on the first chair Saturday morning with Jay!
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Howie, did you make it onto the Limo on Saturday? I called Gil at gueast services on Friday and he said it was already full. That didn't stop me from being on the first chair Saturday morning with Jay!
    Early bird catches the worm. Boze hooked us up with the boys on Thursday afternoon.

How many runs did you get and where? How about a small report so we can understand.

It was great but not "epic". Since north lynx was closed, we didn't go there which is the standard routine. We did a run on snowball/spring fling. Next run Murphy's to lower og. Then we went over to gatehouse and did a run down sleeper and then another down hot shot/waterfall. These were all groomed during the night so there was about 4-6" of fresh powder on top of the groomed surface.

Normally, on first tracks, they do 4 runs on north lynx and then finish up with a run down slidebrook to German flats.

Sweet. I was standing first in line at Bravo when you guys came by and loaded up in front of the Gate house. Looked like Parky and Atkinson were with you guys. I will get mine soon enough.

We were fortunate to have both the John's w/ us Sat AM - JA & JE - who of course were terrific company.
    No mountain too steep
    No powder too deep

(well, not exactly)

Quote Originally Posted by boze View Post
    We were fortunate to have both the John's w/ us Sat AM - JA & JE - who of course were terrific company.
    And Yard Sale.