Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sugarbush 9-18

PATRIOTS 45
    BRONCOS 10
    Stan

"There's No Cure For Life"

In the woods, searchin for the perfect airplane turn
    Big dump, Big win. Nice.

Let's hope for a repeat next weekend too!

Wow! The Giants did to the Packers what the Ravens did to the Patriots in 2010. congrats to all of my friends in the "city"!
    Stan

Unbelievable.

Yeah, cant believe a picked all four games right. Thats a rarity.

Looking ahead, I'm afraid the Giants might get bogged down by heavy rain in the SF forecast. It will be hard for Eli to chuck it to his receivers if the forecast holds true...not looking good.

Conference Champion Weekend

Best weekend of football for the 11-12 season. I hope that the skiing is just as good.

Patriots 30
    Ravens 20

Giants 23
    49ers. 20

Sugarbush 7 inches Thursday thru Sunday

I will only be skiing on Saturday this weekend as I will be in Foxboro on Sunday @ 3 for the game live............Go Pats....nothing could be better than a different ending rerun of a Pats-Giants Super Bowl. That would be a perfect Sugarbush Sunday. But, if it were to happen this year I will be on a ski trip, just like the 3 previous Patriots super bowls wins....yes, I know that the Patriots defense is beyond suspect...but this is the new NFL.

Patriots v. Giants Super Bowl on February 5, 2012
    Last edited by gostan; 01-19-2012 at 05:10 AM.
    Stan

Cool Pats v. Giants Super Bowl February 5, 2012

Destiny..........for the perfect Sugarbush Super Bowl....except for my favorite Ravens fan who I ski with every Saturday.......Mac, sorry your kicker (Billy "Buckner" Cundiff) could not handle the beginner slope in Foxboro after a long highly competitive day on the football field......but, not too sorry.
    Stan

Quote Originally Posted by gostan View Post
    Destiny..........for the perfect Sugarbush Super Bowl....except for my favorite Ravens fan who I ski with every Saturday.......Mac, sorry your kicker (Billy "Buckner" Cundiff) could not handle the beginner slope in Foxboro after a long highly competitive day on the football field......but, not too sorry.
    This might warrant its own thread. We are set up well. Nice new tv at the crp....Now for some fresh snow.