Smile MRG/Sugarbush, Mad River Barn, Feb 2-5, 2012

Myself and another are organizing a trip to MRG for our club (ACE Ski and Board) for FEBRUARY 2 THROUGH 5, 2012. We'll be there for four days, (I'll be there F-S-Su), staing at Betsy's Mad River Barn. You make & pay your own lodging and tickets (but we know of deals, you probably know more) and meals.

The idea is that you can breakout and go where ever you want, come back to the barn for apres-ski and/or eat together (one night at least at Betsy's). If you don't want to stay at the barn, go where you want. I'd definitely encourage to you go to the barn. If you want to day trip, that's cool. I'll give you my phone number.

I need not tell you that Betsy and the Barn are legends in VT ski history.

This trip gives you unlimited flexibility where to go and what to do. We will be there four days, but you can shorten/lengthen it as you please. Follow our web site for details, which I feebly try to keep up to date.

Right now we have approx 12 people who are going. Besty's rooms are filling up now, so I recommend you make a reservation now. That's the only commitment and you have up to two weeks before to change your plans. http://madriverbarn.com/

PM me or email me at info@aceskiandboardclub.org

Cross-posted at AZ.

Bill T.

http://www.aceskiandboardclub.org/
    Last edited by billski; 11-02-2011 at 08:03 AM. Reason: correction

Bush-MRG-Bush, Feb 3-4-5 THIS WEEKEND!

Bush-MRG-Bush, Feb 3-4-5 THIS WEEKEND!

Show and go - anyone can join for as little or as much. I have some discounts for tix if interested and can also work some room deals.

We're just buttoning up plans for this weekend. If you want, join us for a few turns. It's a wide range of skill levels, from fast, to really laid back. I can go with any of them.

Our tentative plans are
    Fri-Bush
    Sat-MRG
    Sun-Bush

Dinner at Betsy's mad river barn on Saturday night. You don't have to stay there to "dine" there. It's a REAL ski lodge. A piece of history not to be missed.

This trip is a "show and go". We handle nothing but coordinating people. I'm checking to see if WWF will be there.

We've got about a dozen people joining us and we will probably split up depending on what people want to do.

PM me for my cell number if you think you might be there.
    We can also coordinate cheap rooms, if you don't mind bunking (hey, that's what a lodge is all about!) Or you can take a room as private.

I can carpool with anyone who wants to leave BOS about 3pm.

PM me if interested. I'll send you my cell. No commitments.

I just got a call from Jeff Dionne, who runs RSNE
    http://rideandskine.com/Weekend_Tour.html
    which benefits Children’s hospital at Dartmouth.

He will be running après ski at the Wunderbar from 3 to 6. I am probably going to stop over and say hi. He usually raffles off about $2,000 worth of merch and never gets too many people to show up. There is also a grand prize to Banff. So if you’re interested in that for a hour or so…

He’s also got 2fers for Saturday if you want them.

Do you need any more reason to go?

Billski, you've got a nice 3 days of weather while you are a guest in The Valley. Sunny, 20s, and no ncp in the forecast during your visit.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce