A double for you guys. 3/19 ME: Unless you are trying to do upper FIS, take the wrap around getting off the summit chair as the other route has no snow (at least mid day 3/19). Rim run was still ok back to chair with one soggy spot at FIS exit. Looking good was ok. Upper FIS staring to have rocks show. Elbow bumps got big again, left side the easier way. Cruiser had a few patches showing up. I did manage to take the Northway over to Inverness (all the way on my board!) there are likely now a few breaks from water flow but should be ok. Inverness was not as good as hoped I think mostly because nobody had used it so was still feeling setup from cooler overnite temps even at 1pm. A few patches to go around but not an issue on 3/19.

3/20 LP: Regrets I can't tell you about Ripcord or Upper OGrinder the bumps looked a little bigger than I wanted to risk on 80% legs. From what I could see, entrance to Grinder may be on the way out but that just means walking down a few feet to get started. Ripcord did appear mostly ok but I'm guessing the lower part might start to have issues. Jester looks done, if not officilally than for anyone with good equpiment still on. Steins in good shape, a rock here and there poking through. Upper snowball pushing way left near moonshine entrance, perhaps they can move a bit of snow to improve the cover. Other wise it was still ok. Spring Fling still good, far right around the middle looked to have some grass coming through. Did not do lower snowball but looks to be going.

The End is probably very near folks. Temps look to return to only 'damn its warm' from 'stupid warm' Friday and through middle next week. With a little luck it gets cold enough to allow groomers a chance to push some of whats left around a bit and maybe mellow RipCord out a little bit too but not looking good for new snow.