Thread: ski pants

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ski pants

Hey all, I asked before but then stuff got crazy and I moved the trip back. Oh yeah, and because there was no snow yet. ha! We are going in 2 weeks. Seriously, this time. Once again, I'm looking for a review of the womens ski pants at that Christy Sports website. I already got mine, but now I have to get some for my wife. It was going to be just be the boys but my wife wanted to come. I checked out coat factories in my town but I live in Indiana and they don't have a huge selection especially after Christmas. I figured I would have to do some online shopping. Can anyone let me know if they have ever bought pants from there? Thanks!

Dude, that website looks fine. Dont worry too much about the ski pants. If they dont work out, I'm sure you can find something in the MRV or after taking a 40 min trek north to Stowe or south to Killington. VT is ski country, the ski shops are well stocked.

Thanks for the advice buddy.