Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre xmas banter

Pre xmas banter

Gotta do something to change the juju. Ullr doesnt seem happy with our sacrifices and dances to date. I went the consumerist route yesterday and got a new car snow brush, orange windshield washer fluid, lock deicer and new snow shovel. All completely unnecessary but i had to do somehting. Putting snow tires on the car tomorrow. Any suggestions welcome.

I tend to think the opposite way. The less prepared I might be for an onslaught of snow, the more likely that it will come my way. Perhaps leave the summer tires on, and go shopping for swim wear?

Quote Originally Posted by Hrdstrt View Post
    I tend to think the opposite way. The less prepared I might be for an onslaught of snow, the more likely that it will come my way. Perhaps leave the summer tires on, and go shopping for swim wear?
    Id wear a bikini if that would help. And what a sight that would be.

I'm going to sit on my riding mower / snowthrower and just stare at the driveway
    Welcome to SkiMRV!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrdstrt View Post
    For a second I thought your username represented this season
    Welcome to SkiMRV!

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2 View Post
    Gotta do something to change the juju. Ullr doesnt seem happy with our sacrifices and dances to date. I went the consumerist route yesterday and got a new car snow brush, orange windshield washer fluid, lock deicer and new snow shovel. All completely unnecessary but i had to do somehting. Putting snow tires on the car tomorrow. Any suggestions welcome.
    I'm going to start doing everything left handed starting . . . nwo#..

I guess that I should not have purchased new wider skis for this ski season. Jinxed!
    Stan

"There's No Cure For Life"

How About Some New, Different & Better Snow Dancers?

These guys can really dance up a storm! Maybe they will hit MRV this weekend.....or next......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Stan

"There's No Cure For Life"

I was never a big fan of the snow dance. Who the hell came up with that one. We need a real sacrifice. Like a cow or a goat or something. Anybody want to donate a first born or a son? Hey it worked for Abraham right.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Oh and Howie and a Bikini??? Yikes .....Now that is a bad image. Thanks dude.

PS - I forgot to mention that your wife gave me SH#* for being from MA at the Grift the other night. Tell her that I'll remeber that. HA, HA, HA...

Hey Tuesday night the 27th they are showing "Off Piste in the Northeast" a slide show from Ember Photograghy. If you went to their presentation last year you know that it's going to be great. Here are the details.

http://www.emberphoto.com/home/page_...of=4#portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Oh and Howie and a Bikini??? Yikes .....Now that is a bad image. Thanks dude.

PS - I forgot to mention that your wife gave me SH#* for being from MA at the Grift the other night. Tell her that I'll remeber that. HA, HA, HA...
    my wife can bring it. you're lucky that's all the shiate you got.

and what u mean bad image? I'll get a bikini wax. doh!

So much for NWS' 28'F f/c for....errrr...right now. Apparently there's a crack in whichever 'model' churned that # out.
    Act. temps of 47'F per readings at Norm's, MRG base, Sugarbush base (37'F up top).
    Talk about kicking a fella when he's on the ground. Fingers crossed the model at least bats 50% with the upcoming curative [trying to stay positive] snow.
    No mountain too steep
    No powder too deep

(well, not exactly)

Ok. Snow tires on the car. Check.
    Snow....

One more crazy day at the office and its off to warren.

Just lovely. Went to ride my bike and saw the daffodils where coming out in the garden by the back garage. The first day of Winter