Ski Houses - Question

I know of a couple of people who have ski season rentals in the MRV. Is there an appropriate place to post such things on SKIMRV?

Usually right here.

Thanks. I didn't want to presume to post something that would be more of an advertisement. Yet, it seems like useful information as well. I'll either post something myself or have my friends do it soon-ish.

Tree, have you ever recruited new members threw the forum? I see you have posted your house but it doesn't seem like there are a ton of people on here.

Yes and have gotten new members from it in the past. Our house is full this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskier View Post
    Yes and have gotten new members from it in the past. Our house is full this year.
    I almost stopped at your house this Sunday, because clearly- something wicked fun was going on! (or was it last week- they all run together!)
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

I saw Alex all over the place last weekend. Looks like he purchased another beater board to destroy this winter.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskier View Post
    Nice!! Glad to hear it. I only need another 1-3 depending on the outcome of a few maybe's. But the house is for sale. Eventually moving operations to Maine when it sells in a couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by Xskier View Post
    Nice!! Glad to hear it. I only need another 1-3 depending on the outcome of a few maybe's. But the house is for sale. Eventually moving operations to Maine when it sells in a couple years.
    Moving to Maine......now that is a downgrade.

I would agree if i could still ski. Its been 9 years and I just recently got the word that my cartilage is turning to bone so no matter what I do for surgeries I wont be skiing again. Need a place that doesn't have VT's hellish tax laws, snowmobile access and is cheaper for friends and families to ski. We will miss all our friends in the Valley.

I was just joking. That is real sad to hear. You will find all the things you are looking for in Maine. I have Many friends in the Bethel area that rip it up every weekend. Actually that is where I skied before coming to the Bush. good Luck.

Thanks Hawk! That is where we are heading. I bought some land in Newry Maine and is 4 miles to the mountain and has access to the snowmobile trails. My wife and I will probably still do a half share in a house at the bush because we have so many friends there. I am just done with owning a house in VT.

Anyone have a house in the MRV that is not full for the season? I am looking to get into a house for the season.

Joe

Due to a medical reason of one of our long term great members... we now have an opening. Give a call 508 795-8592 Gregg

Bummer, we just filled our house. Good Luck