Hi Everyone,

I just installed Tapatalk on our forums. Tapatalk is a smartphone application that gives you quick and easy access to forums that have Tapatalk installed, and is available for a number of devices, including iPhone, Android, and Blackberry.

Note: You do NOT need to install Tapatalk to browse our forums on your mobile device! You can simply access it the way you always do, by visiting http://www.forums.skimrv.com from your mobile device. Tapatalk simply gives you an option to use the Tapatalk app to browse the forum, in addition to the standard mobile template.

Once you download the Tapatalk application, simply search for SkiMRV and you will find us in the directory.

Here is the information Tapatalk provides about their service:

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:

Images are thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:

Ability to search by topics and posts:

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

Please give it a spin if you own a smartphone and let us know if you like the experience! Right now, we are doing this as a trial period, so your feedback is appreciated, I'm particularly interested in speed, and if you have been using the mobile site previously please give me your feedback on how this compares for you!

One of things I really like about Tapatalk is the ability to add pictures on the fly - so next time you are on the slopes you can snap a photo with your smartphone and add it to a thread immediately.

Some more info:
Tapatalk mobile page

Also, for those of you with fancy Bar Code Scanners on Android, here's the QR code: