Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What a negative... will be up this weekend to hike the lines and see what was done (if anything...). Will try to stop by the Hydeaway to introduce myself...

This is crap. Liability my ass. Who in this group is going to sue doing this kind of activity?
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

In the woods, searchin for the perfect airplane turn
    The bugs and the bears are threatening to sue for personal injury they might sustain, due to the toxic blood they might consume from the years of self abuse portrayed by the Bush Pilots.

Well, let's hope JA supervised the slidebrook cutting done by the mountian and that they remembered to "cut'm flush". Any 6" stumps left around will certainly cause an ugly revolt from this crowd. We certainly never left any dangerous stumps sticking up. I wonder if they also mowed all that nasty hobblebush? Think they actually made it to the base? I'd guess with power tools they probably had energy to "finish the job". Good thing too becuase the bottom 200 yards of all three of the "sanctioned" trails were really in need of some maintenence.

With all of us plaanning to be up there with hiking equipment and no slidebrook to maintain, what the heck are we supposed to do????
    C U at the hyde away.

So did anybody get a chance to inspect the work the mountain did? Did they do a good job?
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!