Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2011/2012 Pass Prices are out and on sale

$1049.00 for all mountain 7. Time to refer some friends to get the price down (100.00 gift cards).

That is a great plan.

Quote Originally Posted by win
    That is a great plan.
    working on two transfers from Gore Mountain. They have heard great things about the Blazer program and want to enroll the kids.

Before the complaints come rolling in, which I am sure they will, the pass price in 2009 and 2010 was $999. This is only $50 more and we have two new lodges to boot.

The $50 increase was expected, at least by me. Not that big a deal considering. Now the gas price increase this year is an other story. A $40 tank of gas is now a $50 tank of gas.

Huge debate over at Sunday River. The Senior Pass that Boyne offers went up $200!!! Many are calling it discrimination on the elderly. Their all mountain Gold went $50 also to $949.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

In the woods, searchin for the perfect airplane turn
    Not only two new lodges but better snowmaking! One of the snowmakers told me they blew more snow than ever before! I'll pay the $50 for the improved snow making.

Just don't raise the price of beer!!!!!!!

I see in the calendar there is events up into Easter, April 26th. Plus a Spring pass. With all the traffic of new guest and that added revenue, I can only hope they stay open into May.

mid week = too much

I see that SB has matched the Kmart price for the full pass. However, on the mid week pass Kmart is $429 vs SB at $499 and Kmart has two less days blacked out. Perhaps some adjustment can still be made (as was done a few years back).

Quote Originally Posted by Brew Ski
    Not only two new lodges but better snowmaking! One of the snowmakers told me they blew more snow than ever before! I'll pay the $50 for the improved snow making.

Just don't raise the price of beer!!!!!!!
    Snowmaking???? Please! and especially from you. When do you ever ski on a trail with snowmaking.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

no doubt they blew more snow. i dont ever remember seeing so much made on sunrise in particular, and it has skied great. same goes for moonshine. is that due to increased effort/money or the improvements made last summer, or both? whatever the answer, no complaints.

It's not about me....

Hawk, I appreciate the extra snowmaking because more people show up to ski the snowmaking trails. That keeps the cost of beer low for me and keeps people out of my (OK, our) woods and outback lines. I see it as a win-win (and Win) scenario. The mountain profits from more happy skier visits, we get more mountain to ski. ...and PBR stays at <$3 a tall boy!

Now if the town can just repair the access road from the snowmaking line upgrade construction next year will be smooth as butter! roads and trails.

Remember that try as we might some snow does blow into the trees!

YAH! More snow in the trees the better!

Re: It's not about me....

Quote Originally Posted by Brew Ski
    ...and PBR stays at <$3 a tall boy!
    Wait... PBR?

Don't they have laws against PBR in VT?

PBR is not for the city slickers

"Wait... PBR?

Don't they have laws against PBR in VT? "

Um,...what else are you supposed to drink in the woods? Nothing fancy is acceptable!