Road conditions update - esp. Bethel Mtn Road pass?

Hoping some on the board can share today's conditoons of Bethel Mtn Road - my shortcut to the Promised Land of Sugarbush...thx in advance
    Any updates on the VT highways & Rte 100 conditions also welcomed...
    No mountain too steep
    No powder too deep

(well, not exactly)

It was fine on the way home yesterday.............

have not been but the VT transportation site with webcams showed wet highways earlier.

Thx
    I've http://511.vermont.gov/main.jsf# up & feeding me some info but that does not cover the Bthl Mtn Rd pass
    No mountain too steep
    No powder too deep

(well, not exactly)

Bethel Mountain is a local road and not a state road, hence why it is not on 511 Vermont. FWIW snow accumulations were lesser down in that area, but add elevation and that it is a town road and it may be snowier. That said, it is a local shortcut and folks use it for commuting so it was probably cleared.

should be good to go - just watch the frost heaves on the bethel side - nasty...

Thx folks.
    FWIW 91 was fully clear & I89 from WRJ to exit 3 was in good shape (for 89, better than typical). Most of 100N, like Bethel Mtn Rd, was fairly well plowed, just a very modest layer of semi-packed snow which the snow tires love to dig into. Much preferred than ice or glazed areas which were the main concerns. Those frost heaves on Bethel Mtn Rd have 'grown' in the past few weeks as might be expected. At least the intermittent jostle helps ward off sleep. Shoveled a ridiculous amount of snow off my buddy's deck and around the car. Way, way over a foot here at base elevation just off access rd. More like 2' though drifting makes an exact # fleeting - but w/ this much accumulation there's little need for a more exact # unless the record books need a revision. Will require some field study tomorrow...
    No mountain too steep
    No powder too deep

(well, not exactly)