Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

They are now talking about FEET of snow!

Dumping out my window now!

Snow dancing in Ryan's honor!

Yeah, this thing is slowing down and blowing up!

I like what I see!

Cool.

Any guesses on how much base we lost this weekend?

24" plus in Moretown at 6am. Hannah's Outback disappeared overnight. BOOOOOM!

Wow, got to be the greatest 24 hour change in weather ever!
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

cant believe i have to work today. enjoy.

You guys HAVE to be here tues/weds this week. I mean it.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Yes, I do wish that I could have blown off work in the flatlands and be skiing today,

But, I do have one question. The 2 PM SB snow report now reports 19-34 inches of snow with 34 inches at the summit. But it also shows that North Lynx, Heavens Gate, North Ridge and Summit are closed and Sugar Bravo is on wind hold. An explanation as to how the 34 inches is being measured at the summit with all lifts to the summit being closed would be welcomed.

It does look like winds are dying down tomorrow for a great ski day. LOL to all who are there to enjoy tomorrow.
    Stan

"There's No Cure For Life"

Ahhh, .....snowmobile, Cabin Cat, Skin, Hike, Star Trek Transporter. I am sure that there were plenty of first hand reports that made thier way back to the office. Tomorrow will be every bit as epic as today I am sure.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk
    Ahhh, .....snowmobile, Cabin Cat, Skin, Hike, Star Trek Transporter. I am sure that there were plenty of first hand reports that made thier way back to the office. Tomorrow will be every bit as epic as today I am sure.
    I did see that Captain Kirk a/k/a William Shatner woke up the Discovery astronauts this morning. Maybe Scotty beamed Kirk up to the top of Lincoln Peak with a yard stick!
    Stan

Quote Originally Posted by gostan
    I did see that Captain Kirk a/k/a William Shatner woke up the Discovery astronauts this morning. Maybe Scotty beamed Kirk up to the top of Lincoln Peak with a yard stick!
    Or maybe someone rode up The Castle Rock Chair?

Quote Originally Posted by Yard Sale
    Out of sight...out of mind....point well taken! Hopefully you all enjoyed the ride up CR today.
    Stan

Quote Originally Posted by Yard Sale
    Out of sight...out of mind....point well taken! Hopefully you all enjoyed the ride up CR today.
    Clearly, not out of mind, but none of us in the lowlands are thinking clearly. No big decisions 'til you get some turns in.