Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spring storm this weekend

Just heard Roger Hill's forecast on DEV for the weekend, sounds pretty sweet. He's calling for 4-8" with wet snow starting on Thursday night into Fri. For you folks coming in from the south be aware that the roads might be abit dicey on Fri. Cloudy, warm and snow showers thru the weekend. Bring your low light goggles.

www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

NECN weather's man Matt said we have 4 storms lined up.Thursday into Friday, Sunday,Monday and Tuesday storms!

Oh Yah!

My desk calendar reads that the first day of Spring is Sunday, March 20th.
    Stan

"There's No Cure For Life"

Winter Storm Watch, 6-10" Friday
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Whatup with the spring thing? I for one am not ready for that, although it felt good having a beer outside on the deck this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by noski
    Winter Storm Watch, 6-10" Friday
    ...let's make that: Winter Storm Warning.....

Edit: NOAA has MRV in the crosshairs for maximum snowfall.

Enjoy it this weekend People!!!!! The next system on Tuesday is looking.....welll......Juicy. Hopefully the models are wrong. Anyway I am off to Chamonix in a couple of hours. Overlapping with one Sugarbush group in the beginning and another at the end. Should be fun as it started to snow again this week and snow is in the forecast. Au Revior!!!! A Bientot!
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk
    Enjoy it this weekend People!!!!! The next system on Tuesday is looking.....welll......Juicy. Hopefully the models are wrong. Anyway I am off to Chamonix in a couple of hours. Overlapping with one Sugarbush group in the beginning and another at the end. Should be fun as it started to snow again this week and snow is in the forecast. Au Revior!!!! A Bientot!
    Have a Molson Red for me!

They have Molson Red in France

Quote Originally Posted by Plowboy
    They have Molson Red in France
    I don't get out much...

I didn't want to say anything.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Enjoy it this weekend People!!!!! The next system on Tuesday is looking.....welll......Juicy. Hopefully the models are wrong.
    And an even juicier one at the end of the week. This could have been an epic 10 days but its looking like a downer now. I hope this one doesn't keep trending north as well. Keeping the fingers crossed. Get out there this weekend!!

snowing

No snow last night but just went outside and it just started to snow. Very fine, powdered sugar style snow so far.

Starting to come down heavier already. Looks like we are going to be free of any taint too.

Hey Plow...ya know Molson's was founded in Montreal, that's in Quebec. That foreign language you hear them speak down here is french or at least a form of french, right. Ya know that they speak french in France. Soooooooo I am sure you can some Molson in France.
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.