Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2
    today was great. the soft snow made everything ski nicely. even off piste.
    the cr challenge was excellent. thanks for all the work to make it happen.

bummed i had to leave to come home for some obligations tomorrow. but i cant say im not looking forward to taking my first sunday morning in bed since thanksgiving. adios
    + 1 on yesterday. A real nice surprise.

Yesterday, the weather people once again got it wrong. What a great day of skiing and riding. Heavy rain today, though We closed ME. There were a number of bare spots showing up, and we did not want to put a groomer on the mountain to push snow around. All ME passholder can ski at LP today. We also closed Castlerock today to preserve it and the winds are howling at the summits so we have windholds on North Lynx and Heaven's Gate. However, the skiing in the rain is actually really nice on the groomed trails. The temps are falling later today, and we are expecting a foot (or more?) of snow later today and tonight. It will likely start out wet andheavy, but the temps are falling into the 20's so the later snow should be lighter. That is a perfect progression after the rain of today. After this the mountain will be 100% open tomorrow, and we should have great coverage everywhere. It could be a good hookey day.

When the boss says play hookey ...

Dear Win,

I have come down with the horrible powder flu that has been so rampant this winter. I will not be at work today. Cough cough.

John

p.s. See you there!

Ditto!

Shot this about 6:30AM, it's not the Valentines Day storm but it's pretty darn good!

www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

Quote Originally Posted by atkinson
    I will not be at work today. Cough cough.
    I guess he wasn't kidding. No stoke

Can't believe my original plan was for this week as vaca but it got pushed to next week. Can someone order up another one for next week