LIVE MUSIC TONIGHT

Great Brook Blues Band - 6 piece blues, funk, R&B - takes the stage at Localfolk Smokehouse tonight at 10.

Re: LIVE MUSIC TONIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Localsmoker
    Great Brook Blues Band - 6 piece blues, funk, R&B - takes the stage at Localfolk Smokehouse tonight at 10.
    Sounds like a fun show.

Thanks for the heads up!

But I just finished knee deep powder runs at Vail.

Hoping to bring it East!

Sounds like a great trip. Sorry I didn't get the book details straight for you dude. Got your message after you left. I will get you the info for the next time. Looking forward to a trip report.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Re: LIVE MUSIC TONIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Localsmoker
    Is there any place where you post the bands that are coming up? We would probably come there more often if we knew who was playing in advance. I checked your website and couldn't find anything..

http://www.madrivervalley.com/vermont/events/index.asp I would love it posted here. I can make it work if I have the info...
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Live Music

I just posted to the Madrivervalley.com site, and I'll get the full schedule on there as we go. Thanks for looking...