Jets Give Pats The Big Boot

Congrats to the Jets for kicking the Pats butts (& brains-why a fake punt Patrick Chung & BB?) all over the field yesterday. And, yes, I elected to skip the skiing and watch this butt-fest live in Foxborough. Time to get back to skiing.....although Red Sox pitchers & catchers report to Spring Training in 27 days.

The Castlerock Pub will still be a great place for a Super Bowl party after a day of skiing.

Stan

"There's No Cure For Life"

I try and look at the bright side -- I can now focus on skiing (and just when stuff is getting good.)

Re: Jets Give Pats The Big Boot

Quote Originally Posted by gostan
    Congrats to the Jets for kicking the Pats butts (& brains-why a fake punt Patrick Chung & BB?) all over the field yesterday. And, yes, I elected to skip the skiing and watch this butt-fest live in Foxborough. Time to get back to skiing.....although Red Sox pitchers & catchers report to Spring Training in 27 days.

The Castlerock Pub will still be a great place for a Super Bowl party after a day of skiing.
    That's what I'm talking about.