Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    huh? Snow guns and cats next to the windows? Don't think so. Band, yea interesting point.

I have no idea if even the the truck with trailer is loud or not but my point was I would not want to buy there with a truck going by my window. Maybe thats the issue. i have no idea, pure worthless speculation. We walk.

SNOW

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkSno
    Quote Originally Posted by win
    No that is not true. While we had the temporary stairs we used the shuttle temporarily to bring people up Gate House Lane so that people did not have to walk up the stairs. We always intended to stop the shuttle and most other traffic going up there once we had the new plaza built. The main entrance is to the left of the Schoolhouse and a pleasant walk up now. That is where the shuttle now stops. Gate House Lane is reserved for ambulance service and deliveries and snow plowing equipment. People are still able to walk up Gate House Lane which many do.
    Thanks for the input Win. I'll take your word for it. Next topic?
    if you rode the shuttle up gate house lane, you have to know that was not a long term solution. turning that thing around in there was tricky.

I think so far I've driven in twice, and once I did take the shuttle and it dropped us off at the stairs. Last year it wasn't permitted to go up Gate House Lane until after 7:30(AM).

I have switched my walk to work from the roads to covering Out to Lunch and the In Road. A nice little walk to get me going for the day and adjust to the cold.