North snowmaking!

In the last few years, lower Exterminator has not seen any snow making will this change this year? Not advocating upper Ex. but lower gets pretty wind blown at times.

More importantly, I am wondering what the snowmaking plan is going forward. This weekend Cruiser was a clusterf*(K because it was the only well covered route down midmountain. Are the guns going to be turned on for Northstar? Which Way? What about blowing some snow on Lower Elbow to connect it into the other trails? That small section of trail was very thin.

I would expect North Star after Rimergasse and Inverness are done

Yup! After we finish Riemergasse and Inverness will move to North Star and Lower Elbow and then likely Which Way. Also want to get on Cliffs at some point. We will likely leave Exterminator to natural snow, but we will see what Mother Nature brings.

Thnak you Win

Just wanted to thank for working on the race hill @ North, we have a son in the GMVS weekend program & appreciate the effort to get that open so the kids get some gate time in.

Thanks

Skimore

north 12/21

Just wanted to say that me and a few of my buddies skied north yesterday and the snow quality overall was fantastic, especially up top. Thanks and keep it up

Thank you. I will pass this along to those that are making it happen.

Kudos to the snowmakers for the excellent job they did on North Star as well. That trail is packed deep with high quality snow. Now if only we can get a few inches of fresh on top, we'll be all set!

Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

More than a few is on the way. Probably fierce winds tomorrow and then calming down on Tuesday.